Get the Flash Player to see this player.

School Report?

We help you with problem areas and comments often seen on school reports.

Forgot your password?

Did you know?

Last year, over a 1,000,000 worksheets were downloaded from Parents in Touch.

How to use Parents in Touch

Register - this is FREE and allows you to view/download a selection of worksheets as indicated by the words 'Free Download' under the title of the worksheet.

Subscribe - this enables you to download as many worksheets as you want and gives you access to all of the fantastic resources on the entire site for just £9.99 per year. What do I get for my subscription?

(Teachers: - click here)

What do I get for my subscription?

• Unlimited access to all website pages
  • Professional advice on education related concerns through emailed questions
  • You can download over 7,000 worksheets available for all ages
  • Find resources easily with our unique Worksheet Finder
  • Access to actual SATS papers at key stages 1, 2 and 3
  • Recommended reading lists for all ages
  • Newsletters (you won't want to miss) updating you on new pages on the site
  • Up-to-date advice on any new government legislation, proposals or initiatives in education
  • The opportunity to explore options to help you ensure that your child's potential is fulfilled
  • Other ways to help your child at home.

FAQs

The Forum is currently offline for maintenance.

Check back soon!
i was so thrilled to discover this web site. i am a parent with 5 children, ages ranging from 2 -15 and all of which are now taught from home. this web site is such excellent value for money and so easy to use. L.L.
    Bookmark and Share        Parents in Touch on Twitter  

Join our subscribers We have over 6,000 worksheets all designed for you to help your child progress. Give your young one a head start every term. Yes, you get access to all worksheets for just £9.99 for a whole year.

Latest GIVEAWAYS

Quut
Win books, games, DVDs, toys - Quut beach toys, London Activity Book, Rapidough, Book of Bike Activities, Horrid Henry DVD, Oaka Topic Packs, Jonny Jakes book, Horrid Henry DVD, Little Tiger picture books

What do you think?

Should schools change their term dates to allow cheaper holidays?

Latest newsletter

children reading

Look here:

There are still a few weeks left of term, so enjoy the ideas in our latest newsletter 

Education News

Suspensions from primary schools up
30 Jul 2015 11:29:00

Campaign highlights elder loneliness
29 Jul 2015 23:32:46

High debt fear for poorer students
29 Jul 2015 23:00:11

'Let children erase online past'
28 Jul 2015 16:57:53

App tries to stop university drop-outs
28 Jul 2015 12:06:45

Councils to be scored on Neet rates
27 Jul 2015 11:25:27

'Glass floor' protects middle classes
26 Jul 2015 07:29:42

Poor pupils 'no better in academies'
24 Jul 2015 06:33:45

Charlie tops must-read school list
24 Jul 2015 01:57:57

University access work 'fragmented'
23 Jul 2015 00:31:23

Top-five practical tips for parents when planning for their child's future university education, tuition fees, and cost of living expenses
31 Jul 2015 11:37:17

More than 50 pupils are being suspended from schools across England each day, new Department for Education figures show
31 Jul 2015 08:11:53

Student gender gap in UK universities growing at an 'inexorable' rate, says latest Independent Commission on Fees report
30 Jul 2015 10:05:12

Independent Commission on Fees urges Office for Budget Responsibility to investigate whether student loans system is 'value for money'
30 Jul 2015 09:38:53

Tuition fees: UK universities set to charge £10,000 by end of the decade, says major report
29 Jul 2015 23:25:40

Offer schools a discount on exam fees for producing markers for GCSEs and A-levels, says headteacher leader
29 Jul 2015 13:15:30

University of South Wales enrolment to London 'campus' cancelled after difficulty attracting international students
28 Jul 2015 16:14:51

Nicky Morgan urges teachers to clock off at 5pm (but teachers aren't convinced)
28 Jul 2015 13:23:48

University of South Wales' London campus closes with no students after one year - at a cost of £750,000 to the taxpayer, say reports
28 Jul 2015 11:31:26

Harris Academy Upper Norwood in Croydon gets 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating after banning 'urban slang words' in school
28 Jul 2015 08:51:52

Worksheet Finder - Just Brilliant!

Finding downloadable resources is easy with our unique Worksheet Finder. In a couple of clicks you can:

• See all Revision & SATS-type papers
  • Look for maths, English, science and other subjects at each key stage
  • Find book lists right for your child's age

...in fact, get exactly what you are looking for.

Read more...