Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Forgot your password?

Did you know?

Over 850 different worksheets are downloaded from Parents in Touch at least once, everyday.

How to use Parents in Touch

Register - this is FREE and allows you to view/download a selection of worksheets as indicated by the words 'Free Download' under the title of the worksheet.

Subscribe - this enables you to download as many worksheets as you want and gives you access to all of the fantastic resources on the entire site for just £9.99 per year. What do I get for my subscription?

(Teachers: - click here)

What do I get for my subscription?

• Unlimited access to all website pages
  • Professional advice on education related concerns through emailed questions
  • You can download over 7,000 worksheets available for all ages
  • Find resources easily with our unique Worksheet Finder
  • Access to actual SATS papers at key stages 1, 2 and 3
  • Recommended reading lists for all ages
  • Newsletters (you won't want to miss) updating you on new pages on the site
  • Up-to-date advice on any new government legislation, proposals or initiatives in education
  • The opportunity to explore options to help you ensure that your child's potential is fulfilled
  • Other ways to help your child at home.

FAQs

Parents in Touch - Discussion Forum

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Only logged in / registered users
are allowed to contribute to the forum.

Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop
I want To Thank Parents In Touch For The Most Supportive Help We Have Had, Giving Our 5 year Old Son The Confidence He lacked But Now He Is A Diiferent Child Since We Have Gone Down The Home School Route. His Social Skills Have Also Improved Ten Fold. I Would Recommend Parents In Touch To Anybody. Also Home Schooling My Little Boy Gives Us As A Family So Much Enjoyment, As My Son Finds Learning Enjoyable Rather Than A Chore. Thank You Again. Jenny 3/9/12 (Facebook)
    Bookmark and Share        Parents in Touch on Twitter  

Join our subscribers We have over 6,000 worksheets all designed for you to help your child progress. Give your young one a head start every term. Yes, you get access to all worksheets for just £9.99 for a whole year.

Latest GIVEAWAYS

book
Win! Win books - The Colour Thief, Nick and Tesla, Phonics Flash Cards, Catkin the Fairy Kitten, Catherine Rayner picture books, Tracing Paper Colouring Book and Kenny Wright: Superhero

What do you think?

Should schools change their term dates to allow cheaper holidays?

Latest newsletter

children reading

Look here:

The summer term is an important one, so help your child to be prepared with our latest newsletter 

Education News

End adoption delays, councils told
23 May 2015 02:05:27

Cash squeeze at children's centres
22 May 2015 00:08:25

Alternative to adoption on the rise
22 May 2015 10:42:57

Free school expansion plans launched
22 May 2015 00:07:43

New maths GCSEs 'too hard' - Ofqual
21 May 2015 15:26:38

Arrests after university occupation
21 May 2015 15:59:27

Oxford students vote on exam attire
21 May 2015 17:41:27

'Learning town' school rolls capped
21 May 2015 23:37:36

Young jobless total at 10-year low
21 May 2015 12:29:21

Students may face tougher loan terms
20 May 2015 23:33:40

Black academic claims he was denied university job over his plans to 'put white hegemony under the microscope'
22 May 2015 16:26:58

Michael Gove’s maths exams are too hard and must be rewritten, regulator says
21 May 2015 18:18:48

Student loan repayment regime 'to get tougher' – but the good news is fees might be frozen at £9,000
21 May 2015 08:03:16

Wellington College headmaster: Private schools obsessed with exam performance instead of offering broad curriculum
20 May 2015 23:16:00

Is it time to stop tinkering with school structures and invest in teachers instead?
20 May 2015 21:30:00

Students launch petition to stop Cambridge University displaying end-of-year exam results
20 May 2015 15:45:30

West Side Story among works chosen by BBC's Ten Pieces initiative to inspire a love of classical music in school children
20 May 2015 14:21:16

White children are less likely to enjoy reading than other ethnic groups, study finds
19 May 2015 23:01:00

Bahar Mustafa: Goldsmiths University diversity officer 'could lose job' after being accused by students of racism against white men
19 May 2015 10:55:13

Aberdeen University becomes first UK higher education institution to open a campus in South Korea
17 May 2015 18:54:25

Worksheet Finder - Just Brilliant!

Finding downloadable resources is easy with our unique Worksheet Finder. In a couple of clicks you can:

• See all Revision & SATS-type papers
  • Look for maths, English, science and other subjects at each key stage
  • Find book lists right for your child's age

...in fact, get exactly what you are looking for.

Read more...

Amazing savings for families...